Monday 10 October 2016

Russian Sexy Model Claims She Has The Hottest Bums On The Planet [Photos]


A 22-year-old Russian model, Anastasiya Kvitko, is giving Kim Kardashia a run for her money as she flaunts her natural assets – her bubs and bum – to the amazement of her millions of followers on Instagram.

“I have the hottest bums in the world,” the hot model lives in Russia captioned one of her alluring photos.

russian-kim-kardashian-7

Speaking about her banging body she is endowed with, she said:

“I like Kim Kardashian but I don’t quite like being compared to her – she is far behind me. My body is sporty, my hip muscles are trained, my bottom is the most beautiful one, and I have not done any plastic surgeries on my face.”

russian-kim-kardashian-3
  russian-kim-kardashian-5 russian-kim-kardashian-4 russian-kim-kardashian-6

No comments:

Post a Comment